Dr. Brent J. Michael offers concierge service, which is individualized to address the disease process from a spiritual, biological and psychological perspective. With care plans ranging from telemedicine to 24/7 house call access, Dr. Michael aims to meet the unique needs of each concierge patient to achieve both short-term and long-term health goals.
This special concierge care may be sought by patients who are:
- facing a health crisis,
- who have complicated overlapping health issues,
- who are in need of a medical “coach” to help them find and get access to the best experts to address their medical needs,
- who need someone to monitor their care while they are unconscious or unable to make critical decisions because of a medical issue or the side effects of treatment, or
- who need a “quarterback” to coordinate the work of several specialists on a medical team.
- Services may include 24/7 telemedicine or house calls.
Concierge Service to Fit Your Needs
The concierge service is perfect for elderly patients who are unable to travel to the office or patients that need frequent medical care but have limited time for office visits. Dr. Michael is extremely hands-on with patients both in and out of the office, offering communication via phone call, text message and email. The concierge service also includes coordinated nursing teams to ensure the best individualized care plan.
Dr. Michael provides multiple tiers of P-3 (Personalized Private Physicians) service depending on the needs of the patient. One level of our concierge care program includes phone support and same day appointments. The highest level of concierge care includes 24/7 emergency house calls and on-call access to Dr. Michael’s cell phone. For rates and availability, please call our office.
Dr. Michael cares deeply about each patient. To ensure the highest quality one-on-one care, the concierge practice is limited to 100 patients. Contact us today should you want our concierge care.